Last number 9 ( hal95:II )
1. There are various methods of doing that job efficiently.
2. Mr Mendez learned English rapidly and easily.
3. “Be quiet!” the man whispered at us angrily.
4. We moved fast with the strongly wind behind us.
5. Mrs Johnson closed the front door quietly and cautiously.
6. The driver was injured badly in the accident last night.
7. Her dress looked beautiful. She was happily about it.
8. People usually feel lazy during hot weather.
9. I will be completely satisfied with something inexpensive.
10. We told them the news happily. They took the news calmly.